Friday, January 02, 2009

The Embry Wedding...


I admit I am having too much fun aging photos lately, it is so time consuming and crazy at times, I really don't have the time for it but I am addicted to old photos and just thought this one was super cool! I hope you guys like it. I have MANY more photos to post, just trying to get all caught up. My new season will begin March 15. I am redesigning my website and a new blog and lots of new things. Change is good right? That is what i keep telling myself... Just a lot of work. But I can't complain. I hope everyone is having a blessed New Year thus far. Talk to you soon...

7 Comments:

Blogger Mary Marantz said...

that looks really cool!!

Saturday, January 03, 2009  
Blogger Julia Christopher Photography said...

Thank you Mary!!!

Sunday, January 04, 2009  
Blogger Kristin said...

Wow Julia! That looks so very real...just like something I'd see in my grandmother's photo album.

Monday, January 05, 2009  
Blogger Julia Christopher Photography said...

Thanks Kristin. I LOVE old photos, you know how I love anything that looks vintage. It's so good to hear from you. Email me and let me know how things are going.....

Monday, January 05, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love this photograph!! So unique and beautiful!!

Tuesday, January 06, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cant wait to see the new site...new IS good

Wednesday, January 14, 2009  
Blogger Unknown said...

This is a great photo! I love it!

Monday, February 02, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home