Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Courtney and Kyle Anti-Bridal











Sorry this took a while to get up but hopefully worth the wait. What a beautiful couple. All except for the green tractor (wink) this was a PERFECT session!!! This is the reason that I recommend an Anti-Bridal session, it gives you the chance to get those beautiful romantic shots that there just doesn't ever seem to be time or place for on the day of the wedding. The third image is my favorite!! So sweet. Courtney is still one of the most beautiful Brides I have ever seen and one of the sweetest people you could ever meet, what a joy to work with you guys!!!!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Laurie Keen said...

OH MY GOSH I LOVE THEM ALL....You did an AMAZING JOB JULES!!! I love Courtney & Kyle and these pictures really show the love between the two!!! I can't stop looking at them!!! I don't know which one is my favorite...

WONDERFUL!

Wednesday, March 04, 2009  
Blogger Julia Christopher Photography said...

Well thank you sweetheart!!! Kyle said that you two grew up together... They are incredible aren't they?

Wednesday, March 04, 2009  
Blogger Ashley Bridges said...

WOW...BREATHTAKING.....I LOVE THEM...

Thursday, March 05, 2009  
Blogger Julia Christopher Photography said...

Thanks Ashley!!!!!!!

Friday, March 06, 2009  
Blogger Sheena said...

Can we please go to this location for my shoot!!! AGHHHHH I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!1

Sunday, March 08, 2009  
Blogger Julia Christopher Photography said...

ABSOLUTELY!!!! Anywhere your heart desires!!!

Sunday, March 08, 2009  
Blogger Cindy Brooks said...

OMG!!ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Tuesday, April 14, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home