Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hello All...

Sorry it has been a while since I have updated my blog, I am in the process of launching my new blog... should be just another day or two. I am thinking maybe Monday though as I have several photo sessions booked for the next few days and I have TWO SICK kids... so we'll see how I manage this. I am excited about the new blog though... I think it is going to be cool to have a blog that is fresh and modern and all the things that I really have always wanted JCP to be, we are in the early planning phase of constructing our home and our studio which will be built on our farm, "Blue Mist Farm" in Butler County and I am so excited about that too. It seems like we have been planning it ever since we got married but actually we came out here on our first date and talked about it then even before we owned the land itself... God is good and in trusting Him with every aspect of the planning and building of what is to come, how can we fail? So lots of new adventures coming our way and I couldn't be happier. I will post a link in a few days to the new blog and we will bid farewell to this, my first blog. See ya soon! Jules

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home