Wednesday, April 29, 2009

New Home- Changes and Blessings...

This is sad, sort of like when we moved out of our house in La Grange... leaving things behind. But with every door closing a new one opens. I am very happy with the new changes, strange considering, I have always feared change. Now it seems that I thrive in change... Probably because now as I look back at the past few years at the work that the Lord has enabled me to do, I feel so incredibly blessed to still be doing what I love. I am humbled when others write to me and ask for advice, I try to give it freely and honestly and I hope to continue doing that. I thank God for the opportunity to share photography with each of you who have read my blog and I hope you will join me for a new chapter at the new blog.

www.juliachristopher.com/blog

Thanks everyone and God Bless you and I'll see ya over there...

Jules

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home